https://supremewriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/supreme-logo-300x61.png 0 0 paul https://supremewriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/supreme-logo-300x61.png paul2022-06-03 20:00:032022-06-03 20:00:03intro to sociology of minority group relations we are select a minority group and conduct research on a particular aspect of their lives my topic is about asian american stereotypes
intro to sociology of minority group relations we are select a minority group and conduct research on a particular aspect of their lives my topic is about asian american stereotypes
Research Paper Format:
- Typewritten assignment; 4-5 pages. (Minimum of 4 pages)
- Use 1-inch margins, 12-point size font, and double-spaced.
- Heading should only have your name and date only
- Include a title to your paper
- Introduction, Body, and Conclusion
- Introduction: Introduction should clearly identify the purpose of the paper. It should also indicate the specific topic you are addressing.
- Body: Body should provide description of your chosen topic/theme and analysis.
- Conclusion: Offer a reasonable and insightful conclusion. This is the part of the paper where you should go back to the introduction. Tell me how you addressed the thesis statement or how you dealt with your original purpose of the paper.
- Use ASA (Links to an external site.), APA (Links to an external site.), or MLA (Links to an external site.) citation
- Include in-text citations and a reference page
- Use at least 4 sources. You can draw from class readings or films/documentaries. You are also welcome to use sources outside of class. However, these must be scholarly sources.
- Make sure you analyze the topic/theme you select by integrating relevant readings.
- Do not plagiarize! Use proper citations and give credit to the authors.
- Reference page (does not count as part of page requirement).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- If you use information, ideas, and/or quotes from class readings (or from anywhere else), provide proper credit/citation.
- You will be graded on citations and proper use of materials/sources. Do not plagiarize!
- Make sure you donâ€™t just â€œdrop-inâ€ quotes in your paper. Integrate or introduce/transition into quotes smoothly. If plagiarism is detected, you will be subject to disciplinary action which may include failing of assignment or course.
- Your paper should be clearly written. Use standard grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- You will be graded on grammar, paragraph structure, organization, and strength and clarity of argument. Be organized. Papers should have clear introductory paragraph, supporting body, and conclusion.