In this assignment, you will compose three original examples of informal fallacy arguments. This assignment allows you to examine common fallacies in everyday reasoning.
Using the types of arguments listed in the textbook chapter “Flimsy Structures,” respond to the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Draft two original fallacies. Do not identify the fallacies, allow your peers to determine what fallacy your example represents.
Next, using the Internet, respond to the following:
- Research a third informal fallacy not already covered in the text.
- Identify and define the fallacy. For example, appeal to tradition, false dichotomy, etc.
- Provide a citation for your source.
- Construct an original fallacy argument of that type.
Support your statements with examples and scholarly references.
Write your initial response in 1–2 paragraphs. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Sunday, January 6, 2013