Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Note: The journal assignment should not be confused with a personal journal. This activity requires organization, effective stylistics and grammar, and proper source incorporation. It is not a free-writing or reflective writing exercise.
Both of the personal essay we have read this week, “I Want a Wife,” use narrative and/or descriptive elements (refer to sections 6.3 and 6.4 in Essentials of College Writing), and each has a clear purpose.
Write about one of the essays assigned in this week’s readings. In 250 to 500 words
- State the purpose of the essay.
- Describe one descriptive writing pattern being used in the essay (refer to section 6.4 in Essentials of College Writing).
- Explain why you think that descriptive writing pattern is used well by the writer.
- Incorporate a quote from the essay and properly cite the essay.
- Explain how you plan to use the same descriptive writing pattern in your personal essay.
As you are writing this journal entry, please pay attention to the areas that you struggled with in your “Grammar Assessment” quiz and “Practice Essay” assignment.
Plagiarism or late will not receive payment.