Students must follow APA Style guidelines and must include the following standardized elements:
· Title page
· Main body
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· In-text citations for paraphrased and quoted material
· References page
· Minimum number of credible, academic sources
· Running head
· Page numbers
· Double spaced on standard sized paper (8.5” x 11”)
· 1” margins
· 12 pt. Times New Roman
· Indent each new paragraph (tab ½” or 5 spaces)
Each of these elements should comply with guidelines presented in the APA Style 6th Edition Manual.
In addition to the guidelines above, research papers must include an Abstract.
In this assignment, you will be addressing questions about the relationship between corporate public policy and strategic management.
Please write a paper that addresses the following:
- Provide an example of an ethical issue that companies face regularly. In your opinion, what is the best way a company could address the issue you provided?
- Consider the definition of strategic management. What is one way that a company engages in strategic management? What do you think a company should consider when focusing on issues related to the example you provided?
- Find an example online of a company’s corporate public policy. Share it with your classmates. What do you think of the policy you found? Did it address all of the issues you think it should have?
Assignment should be three to four pages in length.
For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the syllabus.
Save your document with a file name that includes your name, course code, section number, and title.
- (For example: JaneSmith MAN5066-12 Week 3.docx)
If you are not using Microsoft Word, save your document with the .rtf file extension (Rich Text Format).
Submit this document to the Week 3: Individual Work 1 basket in the