Go to the link: http://www.random.org/dice/
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Roll the 2 virtual dice and calculate the sum of the pair of virtual dice. Do this 10 times.
- Then after you have rolled the virtual pair dice 10 times and calculated 10 sums calculate the average of these 10 sums.
- Conduct this experiment again but this time roll the virtual pair of dice 20 times and calculate the 20 sums and then find the average of these 20 sums.
- Discuss the Central Limit Theorem. What is it? What does it say? Summarize it in your own words.
- Post your results and discuss how the dice activity relates to this week’s lesson, particularly the Central Limit Theorem.
The initial post should be a minimum of 150 words.