For this assignment, you will develop the design employing the following computer-aided software engineering (CASE) modeling tools:
- Use case
- Functional decomposition diagram
- Entity-relationship (E-R) diagram, data flow diagram (DF), or class diagram
- Sequence diagram
- Mock-up or storyboard of the user interface screens
The project deliverables are as follows:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Update the System Requirements, Design, and Implementation Specification title page with new date.
- Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor’s feedback.
- System or Application Design
- Develop a high-level use case to represent the application as a whole.
- Develop a functional decomposition diagram to show all of the functions that the system or application will support.
- Develop an E-R diagram, class diagram, or a data flow diagram that effectively represents the data that are required for your application or system.
- Develop a sequence diagram to represent the timing of various activities within the application or system.
- Develop a mock-up or storyboard for the high-level interface screens.