Stet 1 Please view the following video about discussion boards in Canvas
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Step 2 Please read the following:
Welcome to class!
I am excited to work with each of you. Reading and writing are two of my favorite things, so I am looking forward to sharing those processes with you.
Together we can work on your critical reading and writing abilities. I look forward to collaborating with each of you.
Step 3 Please Respond to the prompt below
Note: I expect all paragraphs to be written in academic format.
Please answer these questions about yourself in at least two paragraphs:
Why are you taking an online course?
What are your goals for this course?
What are your future educational plans?
What do you enjoy reading? Why?
What do you enjoy writing? Why?
What do you enjoy watching? Why?
And, tell us some general things about yourself in your introduction as well.
- Initial posts are due by WEDNESDAY at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Response postings should be completed no later than FRIDAY at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- The key to a good discussion is interaction. Therefore, it is expected that you will log in and participate in the discussions on four (4) separate days per unit.
- Additional Prompts are due by SATURDAY at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Please note that posting all, or the majority, of your replies on the last day of the discussion after 6:00 pm will be considered for point deduction since this greatly decreases the interaction and impact of your posts.
- Interaction is the key to a productive and meaningful discussion between you, your peers, and your instructor, so your goal and approach should be meaningful interaction rather than meeting minimum point requirements.