Healthy employees are more likely to be productive and actively engaged with the
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1400- 1800 words
Healthy employees are more likely to be productive and actively engaged with the organization in producing quality work. Research the mental and physical health benefits that employees receive through engaging in wellness programs and the impact of employee wellness on strategic organizational goals.
Research and respond to the following:
- What is the psychological and physiological basis for wellness programs?
- What are some approaches to employer-sponsored wellness programs?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages to the employer?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages to the employee?
- How does a well-structured wellness program support organizational culture, strategic goals, and performance management?
- In a separate file, structure a proposed wellness program for your organization.
- If there is already one present, analyze its effectiveness, and make recommended changes.
- If there isn’t one currently, design one that would meet the needs of employer and employee.
You must have a minimum of 8 scholarly references.