Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
PowerPoint presentation of 15–20
slides with 300–400 words of speaker notes per slide that includes the
- The type of health care facility
- Discuss the type of facility that you are recommending
and the rationale behind your recommendation.
- Discuss the type of health care delivery that is
provided at the facility.
- Financing the organization
- Discuss the method(s) of reimbursement that you
believe will work best for the health care facility that you have
proposed to be developed, and explain why you chose that method.
- Discuss the pros and cons of the reimbursement method(s)
- Discuss the impact that the method(s) may have on the
financial operations of the facility that you chose.
- Medical technology
- Discuss the financial and health benefits that can be
realized by implementing an electronic health record (EHR).
- Discuss the estimated cost of implementing an EHR and
the estimated cost of managing an EHR over the long run.
- Discuss current security concerns surrounding health
information technology (HIT) and the EHR.
- Ethical and legal considerations
- Discuss an accrediting body that will provide
accreditation to the facility you are proposing.
- Discuss the ethical or legal requirements and
responsibilities that a health care organization has in ensuring that its
facility is licensed, certified, and accredited. When discussing
licensure requirements, ensure that you research requirements based on
the state in which you reside.
- Quality measures
- Research and describe at least 3 measures that you
plan to use in your facility that are currently used to gauge quality in
- Set realistic benchmarks for each proposed
measurement, and explain the rationale behind the benchmarks that you
Note: You should include a minimum of 3 references