Health Maintenance and Screening Plans
Clinical preventive services, such as routine disease screening and scheduled immunizations, are key to reducing death and disability and improving the Nationâ€™s health. Yet, despite the fact that these services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and many private insurance plans under the Affordable Care Act, millions of children, adolescents, and adults go without clinical preventive services that could protect them from developing a number of serious diseases or help them treat certain health conditions before they worsen.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Discuss preventative services and ways to promote and overcome the barriers in your clinical practice to deliver holistic care including the recommended services for all patients across a lifespan. Please include examples, evidence-based
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- Utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
- 5 References not more than 5 years old.
- APA Formate.
- No plargarism
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.