Complete the required Coaching Questionnaire and create three SMART goals using one copy of the required SMART Goal Worksheet for each goal (both linked in the Resources of this assessment).
The assessments in this course must be completed in sequence.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Establishing SMART goals is a reflexive practice that helps a person think critically about assumptions and values and puts the focus on what he or she wants to accomplish, personally or professionally.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 3: Create a personal development plan.
- Describe three specific SMART goals.
- Describe how to measure the successful completion of each SMART goal.
- Describe how to determine if each goal is achievable.
- Describe the steps required to attain each goal.
- Describe the timeline to track the status of each goal.
I have started the questionnaire please complete section not filled in. I have attached all documents please complete 3 individual SMART GOAL using the template provided and attach.