In Week 1, you chose a topic area and problem or challenge within that
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
area. Throughout this course, you have researched the dynamics of the
problem. The final piece of your project is to develop a viable solution
that considers resources, policy, stakeholders, organizational
readiness, administrative structures and other internal and external
factors, as applicable. Using the papers you have written throughout
this course, consolidate your findings into a succinct project.
Write a ten (10) page paper that as a minimum, your project should include:
- Identify the topical area (e.g., local police department, community jail, border patrol)
a problem or challenge within your topical area that you understand in
some depth or have an interest in (examples include high crime rate,
poor morale, high levels of violence or recidivism, high number of
civilian complaints of harassment, inadequate equipment). Outline the
context of the problem or challenge, including the history and any
policy decisions that have contributed to the situation.
how internal or external stakeholders have influenced the situation in a
positive or negative way. How will you consider stakeholders in your
solution to the problem? How will you motivate individuals to buy into
how technologies or information systems have contributed to the problem
and how you will propose technology be implemented into the solution.
what data you have collected or researched to indicate there is a
problem. Include at least two sources of data and how each is relevant
to the problem.
- Develop an effective and efficient solution(s) and a course of action (i.e., plan) that addresses the problem or challenge.
- Explain what methods of assessment you will employ to measure the effectiveness of your solutions.
- Develop a 10-15 slide PowerPoint Presentation that summarizes the seven items above.
- Use at least 8 quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
a policy or problem and develop solutions based on available resources,
taking into account the political and global implications.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in criminal justice.
- Write clearly and concisely about criminal justice using proper writing mechanics.