1. Explain the proper collection and packaging methodologies for biological evidence. Why should biological evidence never be packaged in air-tight or non-breathable mediums?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. What is PCR analysis? Why is this application important particularly for cold cases or cases in which only a small amount of DNA is recovered?
3. What is STR analysis? Why is this an effective method for DNA typing?
Instructions: APA format w/ intext citations
Please use the following references:
1. Alvarez-Cubero, M. J., Saiz, M., Martinez-Gonzalez, L. J., Alvarez, J. C., Eisenberg, A. J., Budowle, B., & Lorente, J. A. (2012). Genetic identification of missing persons: DNA analysis of human remains and compromised samples. Pathobiology, 79(5), 228-238. doi: 10.1159/000334982
2. Department of Justice. (2002). Using DNA to solve cold cases. NIJ Special report. Retrieved from https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/194197.pdf
3. National Forensic Science Technology Center (2013). A Simplified Guide to DNA Evidence. Retrieved from http://www.forensicsciencesimplified.org/dna/DNA.p…