Write a 1000-1500-word expository essay about a topic of your choice.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The purpose of this assignment is to measure your mastery of those conventions by putting your knowledge to practice. The objective of the essay is to convey information to the reader; most importantly, an expository essay is an exploration of a topic, and the tone is explanatory. After choosing your topic, you will need to choose the form that is most appropriate to fit the topic: cause and effect, problem and solution, or sequential. A thesis statement, which contains the paper’s argument, will be appropriate to the form you choose.
Process: For the expository essay, you will complete the following steps:
1. Choose a topic.
2. Create a plan of action.
3. Research the topic.
4. Choose the organization of your essay: Choose between cause and effect, problem and solution, or sequential organization types.
5. Create a thesis statement.
6. Write the essay.
Stylistic details: All essays must meet the following requirements:
- Include 1000-1500 words.
- Write in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font.
- Include one-inch margins on all sides.
- Use double spacing (top-to-bottom every page, to include above and below titles and centered words).
- Include an APA title page (for all essays) and reference list that includes all of the sources used in the essay.
- Include a header.
- Include page numbers (upper-right corner only).
- Adhere to APA convention and documentation style.
- At least one source is required. All sources used must be cited.