Excel 2013: Working with Charts and Graphs
Click the link on the Exercise tab to access Lynda.com®.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Locate the Excel 2013: Working with Charts and Graphs course within Lynda.com® using the search bar.
Download and unzip the exercise files found in the Exercise Files tab under the video (Ex_Files_Excel2013_Charts.zip).
Complete the Excel 2013: Working with Charts and Graphs course on Lynda.com®.
Complete the What Did You Learn? quiz and take a screenshot of the results you received.
To take a screenshot, follow these directions:
- Press Alt + Print Screen on your computer keyboard to create a screenshot.
- Open a blank Microsoft® Word document.
- Press Ctrl + V on your keyboard to paste the screenshot into the document.
- Save the document to your computer with the name FirstNameWeek1 (for example, MaryWeek1).
- Submit the document to the assignments tab.