Examine Ford Motor Company per share data and its annual growth rate percentages to get a sense of how well management has increased sales and controlled costs. You will also gain insight into the key risks of the company’s business model.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Recommended Resources: The Value Line Research Center
- Using the Stafford Library website, select the Databases option from the tabbed menu
- Select Business, Management an
d Finance Databases from the category options.
- Select the Value Line Research Center
- Enter the stock’s ticker symbol in the search box located in the upper-right of the screen
- Click on Quote from the hidden menu and browse the pages that follow
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the most recent Value Line Company Report
Note: A sample Value Line document is posted in the Content area for this week. Also posted is a guide titled How to Read a Value Line Report. Pages 9-15 of the guide provide an excellent overview of how to read a Value Line company report.
In addition, you may use any source available to find the required financial data. Your individual research is a critical element of the weekly discussion assignments.
If you feel that the majority of the required financial data is not available you should change companies.