Write a case report addressing the personal knowledge and skills gained nursing research and evidence-based practice and potentially solving an identified practice problem.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Title: Translation research and evidence-based practice
For a specific focus of patient practice (e.g., acute care hospital, clinic, primary care, long-term care, home health), select a particular disease process. Chose a topic of concern such as providing elements of care for a specific disease process or an administrative problem. This topic must be in need of progression or process improvement. Once identified, summarize the literature supporting proposed change. Identify an action plan to introduce change and potential barriers to implementing change. Finally, describe how you would propose evaluating the change.
Your case report must include the following:
- Introduction with a problem statement.
- Brief synthesized review.
- Description of the case/situation/conditions.
- Proposed solutions describing the validity and reliability of the research you have read.
- Use at least two scholarly research articles published within the last 5 years. Provide citations and references for all sources used.