Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In a well-written paper, relate your professional or personal experience in the business world as an employee or employer and an ethical issue you confronted that falls within the realm of employment law. For example, a student could write about his or her experience working long hours as a minor in violation of federal wage and hour laws.
If you have not personally or professionally confronted such an issue, consider an issue that could arise within the realm of employment law and discuss. Be sure that your focus is two-fold: first, on an area of employment law and second, on a potential ethical issue within that area of law.
Address the following in your paper:
- Identify and clearly define the relevant law, either defining a legal doctrine, provisions of a law, or elements of a specific cause of action.
- Apply facts from your situation to the applicable law, doctrine or cause of action studied.
- Clearly summarize lessons learned from the week as they apply to your fact pattern and make links to the readings and/or module.
- Include new thoughts or ideas based on the module information—this is your reflection/insight which logically would flow from each information point presented.
- Identify any related ethical issues.
Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title or references pages.