T.R. is a 51-year-old male who presents to his PCP with the complaint of having some problems in the bedroom. He states that for the past 7 months he has only been able to achieve temporary, partial erections that are insufficient for intercourse. This issue has caused T.R. and his wife to have some marital issues. He was diagnosed with hypertension. He is currently taking Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg daily.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What are some appropriate questions to ask the patient?
- What are three differential diagnoses for the patient?
- What physical examination would you perform?
- What diagnostics would you include?
- Create an evidenced-based plan of care. Include pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments.
Please write references APA format and include 3 references within the last 5 years