ere is a broad range of experiences brought to the school every day by
cultural, linguistic, and ethnically diverse students. These unique
diversities compel the development and use of different teaching
strategies to target each student as an individual. In this discussion,
you will explore the concept of supporting diversity through
21st-century teaching and learning. This discussion is also intended to
support your performance on the Week One Assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Initial Post – Select three of the five prompts below, and then discuss how the Framework for 21st century learning can
be applied to each prompt using specific examples of the actions you
would take to apply the framework. Your response to each of the three
prompts should be one paragraph.
- Analyze how you can maintain high standards and demonstrate high
expectations for all ethnically, culturally, and linguistically diverse
students in the classroom.
- Reflect on ways in which you will choose culturally relevant
curriculum and instructional materials that recognize, incorporate, and
reflect students’ heritage and the contributions of various ethnic
- Discuss how you would differentiate instruction for the inclusion of various learning styles.
- Reflect on ways in which you would modify instruction for special education students.
- Discuss how you would modify instruction to meet the needs of students who are designated second language learners.