Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For your Week Three assignment, you will write a two and a half page draft (excluding the title and references page) of your Week Five Literary Analysis. The draft should contain a working thesis (which you wrote in the Week One assignment), an introduction, at least three body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Be sure to include someparaphrases and quotations of the reference material in your Week Two Annotated Bibliography. You should use your research to help you develop and support the thesis.
- Develop the thesis from Week One based on the feedback you have received. Again, the thesis should offer a debatable claim in response to one of the prompts on the list.
- Analyze the work(s) from the approved List of Literary Works chosen in Week One using the Eight Steps to Writing a Literary Analysis resource and include the three key ideas developed in the Week One Proposal.
- Use one of the approved Writing Prompts to write your analysis.
- Focus on one or two primary text(s).
- Include references from at least two secondary sources identified on your Week Two Annotated Bibliography. More sources are not necessarily better.
- Apply your knowledge of literary elements and other concepts in your response to the prompt. Reference the List of Literary Techniques.
- Avoid any use of the first person.
- Do not summarize the plot.