Our focus this week continues with learner assessment. Following discussion with your preceptor, discuss the following in your reflective journal response:
- Describe your process for assessing learning styles and preferences. What methodology will you use? How can you incorporate both formal and informal processes?
- Next, discuss the results of your learner assessment considering the variety of learning styles and preferences identified.
- Reflect how you will use this information to influence your selection of teaching strategies.
Be sure you write this journal â€œoff-lineâ€ and then copy/paste to this discussion forum (do not upload as a Word document). This will be something you will want to look back at as you progress forward in your upcoming role as a nurse educator.Tie your discussion to QSEN, IOM recommendations, your personal goals, course objectives, NLN Nurse Educator competencies, and South Universityâ€™s College of Nursing Conceptual Framework Pillars (Caring, Communication, Critical Thinking, Professionalism, and Holism).Reflective Discussion Rubric (applies to all weeks)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Discussion Question Response: By the due date assigned, post your response to the appropriate discussion threads in the Discussion Area.
Journal Entry Requirements:
- A personal, introspective, subjective account that focuses on QSEN, IOM recommendations, personal goals, course objectives, and ties to NLNâ€™s Nurse Educator Competencies.
- Connected to South Universityâ€™s College of Nursing Conceptual Framework Pillars (Caring, Communication, Critical Thinking, Professionalism, and Holism)
- Connected to prior coursework through reflective analysis.
Participation Responses: No later than the end of week, review and comment on the discussion question responses posted by at least two of your peers.Guidelines: Support your responses with scholarly academic references using APA style format. Assigned course readings and online library resources are preferred. Weekly lecture notes are designed as overviews to the topic for the respective week and should not serve as a citation or reference. In your discussion question response, provide a substantive response that illustrates a well-reasoned and thoughtful response; is factually correct with relevant scholarly citations, references, and examples; and that demonstrates a clear connection to the readings.In your participation responses to your peers, comments must demonstrate thorough analysis of postings and extend meaningful discussion by building on previous postings. Note: Review South Universityâ€™s Substantive Participation Policy Criteria, Helpful Tips, and Late Policy available by clicking on the South University Policy and Guidelines navigation tab. The late policy applies to late discussion question responses.
GET TO KNOW US
Supremewriters is the fastest, easiest and most reliable way to have content written for your website. You’ll be able to post a project and 1000s of freelance writers from across the globe will have instant access to write your content quickly, professionally, and affordably.
+1 (712) 378-5484