1. Must watch the film http://library.foothill.edu:2203/p_ViewVideo.aspx?… (password: 20170735) (43 mins)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. After watching the film, answer following the questions:
- Who are the “heroes” in the documentary, and why do you think the director made the choice to show this person, or group, in an “heroic” light?
- Could the film have been improved by using additional information found in the class textbook? How so?
- What is one new piece of information you learned from watching the film?
- How has your understanding of history changed after watching the film?
- How are women portrayed in the film?
- How are men portrayed in the film?
- How are people of different economic classes depicted in the film (is the issue discussed at all)?
- How are people of different “races” and ethnicities depicted in the film (is the issue discussed at all)?
- Discuss other observations or questions you have after watching the film?
3. Around 200 words.