The last discussion in this course is designed for personal reflection and learning reinforcement. To prepare for an original post, compile and assess the leadership biography developed in Module 1 and the personal leadership metaphor constructed in Module 6.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Carefully review that content and reflect on your current view of leadership and your preferred leadership discourse, beliefs, and assumptions. It is not necessary to share those reflections.
Now, review Modules 1 through 8 to determine which of those Modules made the largest impact on your thinking about leaders and leadership.
Consider the following questions to form your original post:
- Have your views or assumptions about leadership changed or remained the same throughout the course? Why or why not?
- How does your answer influence decisions about your roles in education, career, and the community?
- Does critical inquiry have a place in leadership study and why or why not? Name the scholars who most contributed to your conclusion.
- What is the number one thing that surprised you about leadership study in this course? Why?
- Which module in the course most influenced your thinking about leadership and how so? (Please write about Module 3: The Evolution of Leadership Theory)
Include introduction and conclusion
Discussion should be 4 paragraphs.
Use at least two Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
APA format is required and each reference must be cited in the paper.
Use headings to organize the content in your work.
Please no plagiarism and sources should not be older than 5 years