In the readings for this week, you will find widely varying debates about the nature of technology and technological change, as well as the ways in which technology interacts with organizational processes. To prepare for this assignment, review the required readings for this week and read the following three articles.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Camilleri, M. A. (2015). Valuing stakeholder engagement and sustainability reporting. Corporate Reputation Review, 18(3), 210-222. Retrieved from doi:10.1057/crr.2015.9
Imran, M. K., Rehman, C. A., Aslam, U., & Bilal, A. R. (2016). What’s organization knowledge management strategy for successful change implementation? Journal of Organizational Change Management, 29, 1097-1117. Retrieved from doi:10.1108/JOCM-07-2015-0130
Radhika, R., & John, F. (2016). E-recruitment – An organizational change. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Approach & Studies, 3(4), 78-86.
- Identify dynamic capabilities in your organization. Justify why and how these capabilities are contributing to competitive advantage and outline how they differ from “resources”.
- Discuss how these capabilities can help to retain competitive advantage in the face of technological changes/disruptions.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5 pages in length, which does not include the required title page or reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.