Create an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
Review the video, “How to Create an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan and the Case Study”.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create the Business Description portion of the Marketing Communications Plan using the business and information presented in the case study.
Meet the following requirements:
- In 400-600 words, provide a description of the business and the challenges it is facing.
- In 400-600 words, explain the areas of the Marketing Communications plan that will need to be evaluated and/or changed from the current situation of the business.
- Complete the title page and start building the reference page by including any sources used in the assignment.
- Adhere to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, (6th ed., 2nd printing) when writing and submitting assignments and papers.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.