Imagine you are the president of your Associated Students Organization (ASO). At the next meeting of your ASO, the group will discuss preparations for a job fair in the spring. The group will hear reports from committees working on speakers, business recruiters, publicity, reservations of campus space, setup of booths, and any other relevant matters. You need to lead the meeting.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Create a five-slide presentation for the ASO meeting. Make sure to follow the guidelines below:
- Your presentation should include a meeting agenda appropriate for a large group and a short period of time.
- Also include slides that correspond to your agenda—slides for the different committees and their agendas, for example.
- Add visuals and audio as appropriate.
- In addition, compose your introductory remarks to open the meeting and place them in your presentation software’s “notes” section. As you do so, keep your audience in mind as well as the best practices you’ve learned.
- Save and submit your work to your instructor.
When preparing a presentation, remember the following:
- Text should be legible, and background, animation, and graphics should work visually with one another. None of the elements (text, background, animation, and graphics) should be distracting.
- Your presentation should be proofread for accuracy in content and grammar.
- Citations of your sources should be in APA style, including any graphics or images that you use.