You have done so much this semester, and this is an opportunity for you to reflect on your experiences and recognize the progress you’ve made. Reflecting on your experiences is a very important part of making your new knowledge usable to you in your everyday life.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For your final reflection, please reflect on your experiences in this online class this semester. Please write a reflection that is 300 total words in length in response to the following questions:
- What have you learned from your experiences in Biol 100 that will continue to influence you for years to come?
- How did you learn these things (lectures, readings, discussion forums, BE SPECIFIC)?
Tips for Success
- Please be as specific as you can and provide examples whenever possible to support the statements you make.
- This is not meant as simply an opportunity to provide evaluations or feedback on the structure of the course! Please limit this reflection to how this course has affected you as a learner and as a student.
- 5 points: Your writing is 300 words or more
- 10 points: You address specifically…
- What you learned in this class that impacted you the most
- How you came to learn this information (lectures, discussion forums, reading, etc.)