Compose a well-developed paragraph of 5-12 sentences on the topic below, using Microsoft Word. Remember to run a spell check and a grammar check to catch and correct any errors, and proofread by reading your work aloud.
In a well-developed paragraph of 5-12 sentences, write an amusing or serious response stereotyping two types of people. Remember the essay we read and discussed in the Week 1 Discussion and use it to generate ideas. For example, you could write about one of these ideas:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Cat people vs. dog people
- Couples who choose to be parents vs. those who do not
- Boomers vs. Millennials
- Introverts vs. extroverts
Or feel free to come up with your own topic! The paragraph should include a topic sentence that gives your opinion of the stereotype, as well as 4-10 sentences of supporting facts, opinions, and examples or evidence to explain your point of view. Conclude the paragraph with a strong ending sentence.
- You may write more than one paragraph. However, if you choose to write more, you will want to be sure that each paragraph includes its own topic sentence and support.
- It is recommended that you submit your paragraph to Smarthinking for additional feedback and suggestions for improvement.