The field of nursing has changed over time. In a 750â€1,000 word paper, discuss nursing practice today by addressing the following:
- Explain how nursing practice has changed over time and how this evolution has changed the scope of practice and the approach to treating the individual.
- Compare and contrast the differentiated practice competencies between an associate and baccalaureate education in nursing. Explain how scope of practice changes between an associate and baccalaureate nurse.
- Identify a patient care situation and describe how nursing care, or approaches to decisionâ€making, differ between the BSNâ€prepared nurse and the ADN nurse.
- Discuss the significance of applying evidenceâ€based practice to nursing care and explain how the academic preparation of the RNâ€BSN nurse supports its application.
- Discuss how nurses today communicate and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and how this supports safer and more effective patient outcomes.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Read Chapter 3 in Dynamics in Nursing: Art and Science of Professional Practice.
Read “Creating a More Highly Qualified Nursing Workforce,” by Rosseter (2015), located on the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) website.
Read “The Impact of Education on Nursing Practice,” by Rosseter (2017), located on the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) website.
Read “Scope of Practice,” located on the American Nurses Association (ANA) website.
Read “What is Nursing,” located on the American Nurses Association (ANA) website.