ORGANIZATION: BANK OF AMERICA
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
PLEASE VIEW MY ATTACHED WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT FOR MORE INFO ON MY ORGANIZATION BANK OF AMERICA. COMPLETE WEEK 4 AND 5 ASSIGNMENT BELOW ON THE SAME ORGANIZATION AND PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY INFORMATION FROM MY PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT…NO COPYING! ALSO PLEASE SEAPRATE WEEK 4 AND 5 ASSIGNMENTS ON DIFFERENT WORD DOCUMENTS.
Researching for the Future
You have been hired by XYZ University as a consultant. They want you to evaluate an organization to see if a service learning opportunity would benefit future students and the community. Your initial recommendation is week 5 and will be based on the research you collect in your first four assignments.
- Last week you described cultural challenges, humanitarian considerations, and roadblocks faced within the organization.
- Your task this week is to expand your research to the organization’s future vision, challenges, and improvements.
- XYZ University has required you to find at least three peer-reviewed articles in the EBSCO library to support your research this week. EBSCO tutorial.
Complete the following steps.
Step 1: Introduction – Provide a quick introduction to the organization you have chosen.Describe the organization’s focus and what they are doing to promote positive change.Reflecting on what you have learned in this course, how could students service learners contribute toward the organization’s mission?Provide at least one citation from a peer-reviewed article to support your claims in this section.Citation tutorial
Step 2: Future Vision – Describe the organization’s vision for the future as it relates to the social issue.Describe one or two specific actions the organization plans to take to achieve this vision.How could student service learners contribute to these goals?Provide at least one citation from a peer-reviewed article to support your claims in this section.
Step 3: Challenges – Describe some challenges (technological, economic, political, laws and regulations, community-based initiatives, educational, etc.) the organization might face in attempting to achieve the future vision.How might the organization overcome these challenges?How have similar organizations overcome or not overcome these challenges?Provide at least one citation from a peer-reviewed article to support your claims in this section.
Step 4: Improvements – Based on your research, describe improvements the organization could make to better serve the community and achieve the future goals.In what ways could a service learning opportunity at this organization help students and the community improve? Provide at least one citation from a peer-reviewed article to support your claims in this section.
Step 5: Conclusion – Provide a summary of the organization and the future vision they have toward impacting positive change for the issue you have chosen.Summarize how students service learners might contribute to the organization’s goals. Describe how students could personally improve by performing service learning at the organization.Provide at least one citation from a peer-reviewed article to support your claims in this section.
References – On a separate reference page, list all the references you have cited in your paper to support your claims.
WEEK 5 ASSIGNMENT:
The Rough Draft
Case Study Scenario:
You were hired by XYZ University as a consultant. They wanted you to research an organization to see if a service learning opportunity would benefit future students and the community. Your initial recommendation is based on the research you have collected over the last four weeks.
WEEK 5 ASSIGNMENT:
- It’s time to put together your initial recommendation based on the research you have gathered over the past four weeks.
- Your task is to put together a rough draft of your final project. This rough draft should be as close to the final project as possible.
- You must submit this rough draft to two to locations this week: (1) submit a copy to your instructor, and (2) submit a copy to the week 6 Discussion 2 “Peer Review” forum as an attachment in a new thread with your name as the subject.
- XYZ University has required you to provide a minimum of 8 peer-reviewed articles to support your research and recommendation. EBSCO tutorial.
- You may choose between three types of projects:
- Paper: You will turn in a 5-7 pages paper following APA guidelines. Click here for the web version of the APA sample paper. Click here for a downloadable version of the APA sample paper.
- Presentation: You will turn in an 8-10 minutes presentation (such as PowerPoint or Prezi), including visual elements (graphics, pictures, etc.), 150-200 words in the notes section per slide, a reference slide, and you should record your voice giving the presentation.
- Speech: You will turn in an 8-10 minutes video speech (well-rehearsed), a written script of your narrative, and a reference page.
Complete the following steps:
Step 1: Introduction – Include an attention getting title.Introduce the social issue you have selected. Explain to your audience why this issue is important and why they should be interested. What are the benefits of service learning in effecting positive change for this issue? Conclude your introduction with your thesis statement.Use the thesis statement generator to develop your statement.This statement is your recommendation of why students should or should not conduct service learning at the organization. Use at least one peer-reviewed article to support your claims in this section.Citation tutorial.
Step 2: Body – Include the following sections from your previous research to include any changes you made due to instructor feedback: Community Organization, Community Partnerships, Cross-Cultural Challenges, Humanitarian Considerations, Volunteers, Roadblocks, Future Vision, Challenges, and Improvements.
Step 3: Conclusion – Restate your thesis. This means that you say about the same thing as you did in your thesis, but you say it differently. After stating your thesis, restate the topics from each of your body sections and emphasize what is important for your audience to remember. End your conclusion with a call to action that illustrates what your audience should do with the information you presented.
Step 4: References – On a separate reference page, list all the references you have cited in your paper to support your claims.