Write a research paper that analyzes the evolving relationship between business and society. Choose at least three of the topics from the course learning objectives (listed below), and clearly identify how the topics directly impact relationships between business and society.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This final paper should be a new, original assignment. Assignments that have been copied and pasted from past assignments in this course will not be accepted.
Topics from Course Learning Objectives:
- Social responsibility
- Strategic philanthropy
- Government regulation
- Organizational ethics
- Consumer protection laws and the Six Consumer Rights
- Environmental issues
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.