After reviewing your assessment of the organization’s approach to addressing recent health care legislation and related evaluation of the strategic response commonly employed, leadership has asked you to develop an indepth analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) facing the organization that can be used to support strategic planning.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Prepare a report of 5–7 pages with a minimum of 5 relevant scholarly or professional peerreviewed references that includes the following information:
- Perform a formal SWOT analysis, and identify and explain at least 5–7 elements in each category: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
- Determine which stakeholder groups have the most influence on each of the elements identified in the formal SWOT analysis, and provide an explanation of the rationale to support your identification and how they impact the organization’s strategic plan.
- Project the likely organizational and operational outcomes that are possible if changes are made based on the SWOT analysis, and provide an explanation of the rationale supporting your projections.
- Predict the future viability of the organization if no changes are made based on the SWOT analysis, and provide an explanation of the rationale supporting your projections.
Formulate at least 5 strategic recommendations that the organization should consider pursuing to effectively compete in the health care marketplace.