Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part A (Chapter 1)
1. Explain how human resource management and human resource information systems evolve over time.
2. Review the types of human resource information systems (HRIS) on pages 11â€“12 of the textbook, then answer the following questions: Explain which HRIS types your current or previous employer utilizes. If your current or previous organization does not utilize a HRIS, which types would you recommend? How does the utilization of those systems promote transformational HR activities?
Part B (Chapter 3)
3. Why is feedback from HRIS customers/users important to a HRIS implementation team? Explain your experiences with HRIS as both an employee and non-employee. Next, explain how N-tier architecture or cloud computing has simplified HRIS usage and maintenance?
Business Ethics and Stakeholder Theory” Please respond to the following:
- Watch the video titled, â€œThe Case for Business Ethics” (also available below). Next, go to the Society for Human Resource Managersâ€™ (SHRM) Website and read the â€œSHRM Code of Ethical and Professional Standards in Human Resources Management,â€ located at http://www.shrm.org/about/pages/code-of-ethics.aspx. Then, assess the importance of business ethics to todayâ€™s organizations. Suggest two (2) actions that human resources can take in order to influence positive ethics in an organization. Provide a rationale for your response.
- From the case study, give your opinion on which theory you believe dominates business today, and explain why. Take a position as to whether or not you believe Monsanto was successful in its effort to meet stakeholder interests. Provide one (1) example of Monsantoâ€™s effort to meet stakeholder interests to support your position.
Flawless Consulting and a Sensible Oxymoron” Please discuss the following:
- Describe the benefits of flawless consultation then explain the basic value of the term, â€œflawless consultation.â€
- After reading the Sensible Oxymoron listed in the â€œReadingsâ€ section, replace the word, â€œoxymoronâ€ with a word that is as descriptive of the consulting relationship, and indicate why you selected that word and how it relates to the consulting role.