Hello, Looking for writing in a scholarly manner providing all original content. Please also review all other requirements such as font size, APA formatting, references etc.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The assignment is as follows below along with the reading requirements.
Submit the Competitive Advantage assignment. In this assignment, you are required to contrast how two different companies in the same industry have achieved and sustained a competitive advantage. Describe the approach each company has taken in the context of the literature. Use the literature to support or refute why the approach to achieving and sustaining competitive advantage is appropriate. For each company, propose a different strategic approach to achieving and sustaining value.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors, scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the business profession.
- APA formatting: Your essay should be formatted according to APA (6th Edition) style and formatting.
- Length: At least 5 typed and double-spaced pages.
- References: A minimum of 3 (that are not part of the required course readings).
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Use the Capella University Library to complete the following:
- Read Barney’s 1991 article, “Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage” from Journal of Management, volume 17, issue 1, pages 99–120.
- Read Galunic and Rodan’s 1998 article, “Resource Recombinations in the Firm: Knowledge Structures and the Potential for Schumpeterian Innovation” from Strategic Management Journal, volume 19, issue 12, 1193–1201.
- Read Hunt’s 2009 article, “Competitive Advantage Strategies in Times of Adversity” from Journal of Customer Behaviour, volume 8, issue 2, pages 137–151.
- Read Cheng and Havenvid’s 2017 article, “Investigating Strategy Tools From an Interactive Perspective,” from IMP Journal, volume 11, issue 1, pages 127–149. doi:10.1108/IMP-09-2015-0049
The following required reading is available full-text in the Capella University Library. Search for the article by clicking the linked title and following the instructions in the Library Guide.
- Read Iansiti and Levien’s 2004 article, “Strategy as Ecology” from Harvard Business Review, volume 82, issue 3, pages 68–78.