All posts are due by Sunday at 11:59PM. Post length is 100 words for your main post and at least one complete sentence for your reply. Thanks so much!
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this week’s discussion Board post, please pick any one of the following questions to answer:
- Chapter 6: Language and Intercultural Communication
- Is it possible for two people to communicate effectively if they don’t speak the same language?
- How do you feel when someone describes you with a label you like? A label you don’t like?
- What does a translator or an interpreter need to know to be effective?
- What is your communication style? Are you a high-context or low-context communicator?
- What is the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis, and what does it have to do with language and perception?
- Share a concept related to Chapter 6 from a news story, TV show, film, social media, or other medium or a real life experience that you have encountered this week or recently and want to share.
- Pick a concept from this week’s chapter and share an idea or reaction to that concept.
- Share an essay or podcast from the Voices from Around the World tab in our Main Menu. What did you think about this essay or podcast?
- What did you think of this week’s supplemental materials? Please share your thoughts about this week’s videos or readings!
You can find the book in this link: