- U.S. v. Kaiser (2d Cir. 2010)
- Boyle v. U.S. (U.S. 2009)
- U.S. v. Milikowsky (2d Cir. 1995)
- U.S. v. Ebbers (2d Cir. 2006) (just sentencing portion of opinion)
Write up 1 of the above 4 cases:
Case Write-Up Instructions
- Your write-up should be 1 to 2 pages, single spaced, at standard type face (12 or 14 point).
- It should briefly (in very few sentences) lay out the basic facts of the case. These are usually generally agreed upon by the time it gets to final appeal stage; i.e., the Supreme Court of a Federal District court.
- What is much more important is the issue at law – the dispute about what the law means or how it should be interpreted.
- What was the majority of the court’s decision in the case, and – more importantly – what was the basic reasoning behind this decision?
- If you are asked to read a dissent in the case, what was the decision and reasoning in the minority?
- Do you agree or disagree with the court’s decision? Explain why.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now