Capstone Assignment, management homework help
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Module 6: Capstone Assignment
Develop a Work Breakdown Structure for a Research and Development (R&D) Project(125 Points)
Zungoo Electronics has decided to open a brand new R&D center in India and is planning to employ over 1500 researchers. This R&D center, the first of its kind in the history of the company, will serve as a one-stop place for research, development, prototype, and customer management services.
You have been hired as the project manager for this new development and have been asked to create a WBS. Assume the following major tasks in your WBS:
- Feasibility Study
Using the information provided above, address the following:
- Construct a detailed WBS table for the project using any graphical tools. The WBS should demonstrate the organization of the project. Please be sure to include at least four levels of tasks (i.e. main task, sub-task, etc.). You may want to consider using Microsoft Project, Project Libre, WBS Chart Pro, Microsoft Excel, or any other available programs to assist you in developing your WBS.
- What are the key attributes of a work package?
- Develop a responsibility assignment matrix for the whole project, with personnel in the columns and deliverables in the rows.
- What metrics would you track to measure the effectiveness of your WBS plan?
Your responses should be integrated in a well-written paper that meets the following requirements:
- Be 2 to 4 pages in length plus graphical elements.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Include and reference two credible sources; the CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.