Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Stage 1 has been uploaded
Stage 2: Business Process
stage 2, students will use the approved process idea to complete a full
improvement process utilizing all of the appropriate steps and tools
learned in the class. Students must explain and support the conclusions drawn using the class material or research performed independently.
Step 1: Submit Phase 1 to Discussion area in week 3 for approval by instructor.
Step 2: Create
a Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) document that is double-spaced,
12-point font. The final product will be between 2-3 pages in length
excluding the title page and reference page.
Step 3: Review the grading rubric for the assignment.
Step 4: Follow this format:
- Title page with title, your name, the course, the instructor’s name;
- Body, in paragraph form using the following section headings:
- Summary paragraph
In writing this assignment, the writing is in the third person. What
this means is that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us”
(first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person
writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this
In writing this assignment, students are asked to support the reasoning
using in-text citations and a reference list. A reference within a
reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and
vice versa. View the sample APA paper under Week 1 content
In writing this assignment, students are expected to paraphrase and not
use direct quotes. Learn to paraphrase by reviewing this link: https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/QPA_paraphrase2.html
Step 8: In your paper, respond to the following questions:
- Introduction describing the process and the tools that will be used to analyze and redesign the process;
- Heading One: A flow chart that identifies the existing process state and project with discussion of its formation;
- Heading Two: Select a team to work on the project and explain why they have been chosen;
- Heading Three: Create a charter plan and explain its major points with the reasons for the choices;
Four: Create a Revised Flow Chart with new design and include a
discussion on its major points with the reasons for the choices;
- Heading Five: Explain the redesign;
- Heading Six: Create a Control Chart with a discussion of the control and improvement measurements;
- Heading Seven: Create a plan for implementation and change explain its major points with the reasons for the choices;
- In a page, explain how the process worked and the reasoning behind the decisions.
Create the introductory paragraph. The introductory paragraph is the
first paragraph of the paper but is typically written after writing the
body of the paper (Questions students responded to above). View this
website to learn how to write an introductory paragraph: http://www.writing.ucsb.edu/faculty/donelan/intro.html
Write a summary paragraph. A summary paragraph restates the main
idea(s) of the essay. Make sure to leave a reader with a sense that the
essay is complete. The summary paragraph is the last paragraph of a