Research Project***** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.****** THE PERSON I PICK WILL HAVE TO DO ALL PAPERS LEADING UP TO FINAL PAPER***** ORIGINAL AND PLAGIARISM FREE**** THE TOPIC I CHOSE IS WORKPLACE SAFETY
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Focus of the Research Project
The final version of your Research Project should be 10 to 12
double-spaced pages (not including the title page, references page,
tables, appendices, etc.). The paper will be an original business
research project that tests a hypothesis of your choice. The research
can relate to your place of current or previous employment or other
contexts of interest. Sample topics could include, but are not limited
- Manufacturing quality/cost improvement
- Service quality improvement
- Systems design
- Accounts receivable/billing/accounts receivable aging
- Marketing/advertising issues
- Sales of goods
- Product safety
- Workplace safety
- Labor pools
- Human relations matters of broad concern
- Population studies
For your Research Project, you will be combining all parts that you have
worked on from Weeks One through Five. Your paper should be formatted
- Part 1: Introduction
- Background information about your research project (Week One)
- Describe the management dilemma (Week One)
- Ethical Concerns (Week Two)
- Develop and explain your hypothesis (Week One)
- Part 2: Literature review
- Background research on at least three scholarly sources (Week One)
- Part 3: Data
- Secondary data (Week Three)
- Measurement benchmark and scales (Week Three)
- Plans for using observations, focus groups, interviews, or surveys (Week Four)
- Plans for analyzing data (Week Five)
- Plans for how to analyze results (Week Five)
- Part 4: Results
- Summarize and display the results of your research. Provide
charts, graphs, tables, and so forth, as they might apply to your
- State whether you reject or fail to reject the null hypothesis based on your study; explain.
- Part 5: Conclusion
- Summarize the entire study and reflect on it
- Consider the “take-home” message that management and
other decision makers can use from this research to make informed
- Include the strengths and weaknesses of the study and suggestions for future research.
- Part 6: References
- Include a separate references page and cite all references within the text of the paper.
- Part 5: Appendix
- If applicable
Writing the Research Project
The Research Project:
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (not including
the title page, references page, tables, appendices, etc.) and must be
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.