This is the first milestone of your business plan—the choice of business.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Complete the following tasks:
Using the Internet or the Argosy University online library resources, research different projects or initiatives that could be implemented in the business areas covered by the program you are registered in ( Master of Science in Human Resource Management [MS_HRM]).
- Read through the final LASA project (Module 5) and identify an appropriate project or initiative on which to complete the LASA project.
- Create a 4- to 5-page research paper that includes:
- An explanation of the initiative, its mission, its vision, its core beliefs and culture, and its social responsibility commitment, if applicable.
- A comprehensive venture description, including the industry in which it will be participating, the type of organization it will be, the needs to be satisfied by this initiative, the strategic advantage it has, and the legal structure it will take.
- A justification of the choice of this initiative for your final project. (You can use what you have learned throughout the program.)
- A description of the research methods used to assess the feasibility of this opportunity (e.g., surveys or statistics), including a succinct strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis, to address industry trends, environmental trends, the target audience, and the competition.
Assignment 3 Grading CriteriaMaximum Points Explain initiative, its mission, core beliefs and culture, and the social responsibility commitment, if applicable.20 Provide a comprehensive venture description, including the industry it will be participating, the type of organization, the needs to be satisfied with this initiative, the strategic advantage, and the legal structure.24 Using what you have learned throughout the program, justify the choice of this organization for your final project.20 Describe the research methods used to assess the feasibility of this opportunity (surveys, statistics, etc.), including a succinct SWOT analysis, to address industry trends, environmental trends, the target audience, and the competition.24 Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.12 Total:100