Assignment #3: Applying Self-Regulated Learning
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Relying on information learned and read in this course and at least two (2) outside references, write a three to five (3-5) page report that reflects on how to incorporate self-regulated learning as a motivational approach and answers the following:
- Describe one (1) topic that you are currently attempting to learn. Explore your motivation for learning about the chosen topic.
- Describe each phase of the self-regulated learning (SRL) approach to learning.
- Describe two (2) benefits and two (2) challenges that may be associated with self-regulated learning.
- Apply self-regulated learning to the topic you want to learn. Outline a strategy to apply self-regulated learning to improve this learning situation. Include the main activities that you would use in each phase (i.e., forethought, performance, and self-reflection). Note: Refer to Table 9.3 on page 330 of the textbook for further clarification.
The format of the report is to be as follows:
- Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one inch margins on all sides, APA format.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to five (3-5) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.