Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Assignment 2.2: Policemen of the World Final Paper
Due Week 10 and worth 120 points
have already developed a thesis statement and developed an outline in
which you explored two (2) real-life international incidents from the
past five (5) years involving the United States involving the United
States as a world power. Now you will develop the final paper in which
you explore your main points in detail.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement.
two to three (2-3) international events from the past five years that
can be traced back to a foreign policy created after the Civil War.
- Discuss three (3) aspects of US history since 1865 that have led to the USA’s rise as a world super power policeman.
- Identify three to five (3-5) international incidents since World War II where America has taken on a policing role.
three to five (3-5) driving forces that fueled international policy
decisions involving the international incidents you outlined previously.
(Consider treaties, exit strategies, elections, wars, etc.)
- Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
the rise of the United States to a world “superpower” and how that
status has shaped its internal developments in recent decades.
- Recognize the major turning points in American history since the Civil War.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary U.S. history.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary U.S. history using proper writing mechanics.