Steps in Ethical Case Analysis
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Get the facts straight. Review the case. Briefly recap the details of the case at the beginning of your paper.
2. Identify the central stakeholders in the case.
3. Identify the technical/professional problem in the case.
4. Identify the Ethical problem or problems in the case.
5. Solve the technical and ethical problems using both technical and Ethical standards. Analyze the case from 6 perspectives, use 1 ethical principle for each perspective.
6. Will your solution to the problem withstand criticism from the perspectives of both a variety of Ethical principles and Professionals in your field?
7. What ethical issues do you think you can anticipate about the issue in the future?
8. What recommendations can you make about the problems in the case based upon your ethical analysis?
When you construct your analysis be sure and remember that we are assigning a 6-7 page analysis. With this length limitation it is important to realize that you will probably only be able to look at the problems in the case from SIX stakeholder perspectives. If you try to analyze every stakeholder perspective you will probably exceed the length limitation.
The case is Artificial Intelligence.
Please select a case and implement the steps above to it.