View the video and read the articles on the Earth liberation Front and the Boston Bombing trial verdicts. These show two examples of activity labeled as “terrorism.” Consider the complex idea of “terrorism” (see the optional links below, if needed). How do the two examples in the articles and video compare? Should both activities be labeled with the same term? Using Rachels’ text and the additional material assigned this week, how would you respond if you were a member of the jury deciding each case?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Rachels, J. & Rachels, S. (2015). The elements of moral philosophy (8th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education. — Chapter 13 (pp. 175-84) and Review utilitarianism’s retributive theory (pp.140-145)
- Earth Liberation Front:
- Video: Is It Terrorism
- Background on video: If a Tree Falls: A Story of The Earth Liberation Front
- Boston Marathon Bombing links:
- Incorporate at least one piece of support from this week’s reading assignment(s), cited and referenced Using APA formatting.
- Reference your sources at the bottom of your post.
- This post must be 250-350 words. Neither the quotation, nor references count toward the word count.