Your company is getting ready to conduct a complete overhaul of the performance management and compensation systems for your organization. Your team has been selected to conduct a systematic review and training on job evaluation for the HR professionals within the department. Your goal is to help your HR peers understand both the need for a comprehensive job evaluation process and the relationship between employee compensation and performance.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Choose a company name to complete this assignment.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Microsoft® Sway® presentation that your team will use to train HR professionals about job evaluation principles and best practices.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Define job evaluation.
- Outline the process of job evaluation.
- Describe the procedures/guidelines used to conduct a job evaluation.
- Explain the benefits of implementing a comprehensive job evaluation process with clearly defined performance goals and metrics.
- Describe the four methods of job evaluation along with the advantages and disadvantage of each method.
- Evaluate various types of employee compensation and their relationship to job performance and evaluation.
- Use visual aids and graphics to enhance your presentation.
- Include clear and specific presenter’s notes.