- How would you categorize the intent, perception and historical significance of the music of the Shakers
- Who were the Shakers and what did they believe in
- How did their societal beliefs affect their music making?
- What is the difference between the life of the Shakers and Copeland?
- What are their different motivations behind making music? What are their similar motivations?
- To what society did Aaron Copeland belong to?
- What was the role, setting and purpose of his Appalachean Spring?
- How did the society to which Copeland belong affect his music?
GET TO KNOW US
Supremewriters is the fastest, easiest and most reliable way to have content written for your website. You’ll be able to post a project and 1000s of freelance writers from across the globe will have instant access to write your content quickly, professionally, and affordably.
+1 (712) 378-5484