answer 4 questions about negotiation class
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
below is the professor instructions
The case and the book are attached as files
1. Please read textbook chapters on “Establishing Trust and Building a Relationship” and “Power, Persuasion, and Ethics”.
2. Read the case Fiji vs. FIJI Negotiating Over Water.
3. Re-read the case and answer the following 4 questions.
(1) In the negotiations between FIJI Water and the Fiji government over the proposed tax increase on water extraction, which party is in a stronger position? Why?
(2) In what ways can each party leverage power to force a deal on favorable terms? Provide examples of power-based moves that each party could employ.
(3) FIJI Water relies on the Fijian government to access Fijian Water. How can the company build a trusting relationship with a government that has been unstable and is likely to continue being unstable?
(4) Suppose that just after the tax increase on water extraction was announced, you were hired to provide professional negotiation advice. What advice would you give to FIJI water? What advice would you give to Fijian government?