This is one of the articles I will use later one for an essay about Offensive Speech, I was asked to do an Annotated Bibliography of one of the sources I will use which is the link I’m writing below at the bottom. PLEASE FOLLOW MY REQUIREMENTS I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH A PREVIOUS TUTOR
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Here is the detailed description of the assignment:
Assignment: Annotated Bibliography
Requirements: Summarize the source. What are the main arguments? What is the point of this article? What topics are covered? If someone asked what this article is about? How would it be used on the essay/ Which of the following questions does the article cover?
(These are the questions I plan to answer on the essay)
1. Who should determine what is and is not offensive speech?
2. How the First Amendment protects or not speech that invites violence against members of the campus community?
3. Where unlimited free speech is acceptable?
4. How far do legal rights of free expression go?
5. What is Offensive Speech?
6. Should some groups of people have more free speech than others?
7. Is Violence an appropriate response to hate speech?
8. Do the community agree that the student group’s actions are acceptable?
9. Should offensive speech be considered as free speech?
-make a MLA works cited of this article
Length: between 200-300 words in paragraph form + the MLA citation
Name of the Article: What’s protected by the First Amendment, and what isn’t?
By Lily Herman FEB 3, 2017 3:12PM EST