Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Read the Background Information section above.
- Select a research topic of interest from Chapter 14, Labor Relations in Multinational Corporations and in Other Countries, for preparing your annotated bibliography.
- Suggested topics are:
- North American Free Trade Agreement
- Transnational collective bargaining
- The labor relations systems of a major trading partner of the U.S.
- The European Union
- The International Labor Organization
- Multinational labor organizations
- Multinational corporations
- Your annotated bibliography must be 800-1,000 words and include a title page and reference page. The paper must use APA 6th edition formatting. You must use, at a minimum, your textbook and five additional sources from professional and/or peer reviewed journals for a total of six references. References should be at least 3-5 pages and published within the last 3-5 years.
- To assist you in locating academic references the Campus Library Services at IWU provides access to an extensive academic library during your degree program. You can access online library resources or contact an OCLS librarian via the OCLS web site: http://www2.indwes.edu/ocls. Also, see OCLS available database resources at http://www2.indwes.edu/business_databases_handout.pdf.